Formation - AML-CTF new obligations & new central data retrieval system
What should you know about the main aspects and changes of the two laws of 25 March 2020 ?
La loi de transposition de cette directive au Luxembourg a été adoptée le 25 mars dernier.
Maitrisez l'essentiel des sujets AML-RBE impactant votre pratique. Rendez-vous sur notre webinar.
- Update your knowledges on AML CTF and know everything about the laws of 25 march 2020
- Improve your practice
Persons in charge of the anti-money Laundering activities.
Every person in charge of the procedures concerning the anti-money Laundering activities.
AML-CTF new obligations & new central data retrieval system: What should you know about the main aspects and changes of the two laws of 25 March 2020 ?
Our session will be held Wednesday 10 June 2020 from 2pm to 4pm
This online training session will be presented by Elisa Da Silva, Managing Director - DS COMPLIANCE
The Laws of 25 March 2020 amending the Law of 12 November 2004 & establishing a central electronic data retrieval system related to payment accounts and bank accounts identified by IBAN and safe-deposit boxes held by credit institutions
Main subjects should be treated:
- Main changes of the AML-CTF of 12 November 2004 transposing AMLV 5th EU Directive
- Extension to the scope of the law to virtual asset service providers and other professionals (real estate promoters..)
- More details on the AML-CTF risk assessment
- Precisions on the definitions of PEP and Beneficial owner and definition of « High-risk jurisdiction »& reinforced Enhanced Due Diligence obligations
- Customer due diligence obligations in line with FATF Recommendations and Interpretative Notes
- Registration obligation applicable to virtual asset service providers & trust and company service providers
- Alignment of powers of self-regulatory bodies & increase cooperation between national and European supervisory authorities and between the CRF at European level
Our expert will adress the different challenges faced by Compliance Officers, from AML and next regulation applications.