Formation - Improve Your Negotiation Skills
Learn how to manage your speech.
Engage in robust negotiation with a strong understanding of objectives.
Learn about persuasion methods and influencing techniques.
Diagnose who controls a given negotiation, and the skills to change that when necessary.
- When is it appropriate to negotiate?
- The different types of negotiation.
Diagnostic of participants’ experiences.
- Understanding the anatomy of a negotiation:
- Stakes and challenges of a negotiation within the participants’ industries and activities.
- Preparing for Negotiation.
- Argumentation and bargaining’ techniques.
- Understanding “people” and “position”.
Short Video and debrief.
- Importance of Active Listening and Calibrated Questions.
- Dealing with Emotions.
- Handling Resistance and Objections.
- Closing the Negotiation.
Video: step-by-step analysis of the technics used.